YUConnects fosters healthy meeting opportunities and relationships toward marriage. Begun by Yeshiva University’s Center for the Jewish Future as a service for YU undergraduates, YUConnects is now available to everyone!
YU undergraduates join YUConnects for an annual $100 fee, which includes:
Advanced online matchmaking. Powered by SawYouAtSinai, our partnering host, YUConnects gold members have access to our Connectors (matchmaker), enhanced privacy options, and have more access to other YUConnects members.
- 2 personalized Connectors, access to more Connectors, more profiles, and enhanced levels of profile privacy
- Email notification about social events and discounts
- Exclusive educational programs on the uptown and midtown YU Undergraduate campuses
Added Personal Touch
- Complimentary meeting with our Staff Connector on the uptown or midtown YU undergraduate campus who will get a chance to know you and offer online profile advice.
- Free attendance at a “Meet the Connector” night (generally held in the NY area), and meet dozens of Connectors.
- Two free coaching sessions for guidance on current relationships (up to 30 minutes each). Advance appointments are necessary.
Upon engagement, couples are asked to give a gift of $1,000 to the volunteering connector and $1,000 to YUConnects, the program which enables connectors to facilitate more dates and marriages. Your gift will help support the work of our professional staff, our connector training, comprehensive website, educational resources and events.
YU/Stern Undergraduates: When you register, please input your Banner ID number. That number generally starts with 800 or 900. After validating your information you will be directed to start completing your YUConnects profile.
Feel free to call our office at any time with questions: 212-960-5400 X 6163.
If you are a YU Alumni or Non-YU Student, please click here to register